7/07/2021 - AppQuality is the start up winner of the pioneering acceleration program focused on Customer Management.
The final event of the Spanish edition of “Make No Little Plans - Accelerating Innovation” was held yesterday in Madrid. The acceleration program, promoted by Covisian Group, has awarded AppQuality as the winner.
After the great success of the Italian edition, the program was also exported to Spain where 14 innovative startups and a prestigious jury contributed to the initiative’s triumph.
The event was presented by Spanish journalist Roberto Fernandez and featured valuable contributions from experts in the field of customer management and customer experience such as:
- Javier Rodriguez Zapatero | Executive Chairman and Co-founder at ISDI
- Itziar Riestra |Director of Insurance Banking, Payment Methods and Contact Center at EVO BANCO
- Sonia Quibus |Director of Regulatory Compliance at Banc Sabadell
- Montse Vega |Senior Territory Manager Iberia SMB at Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Gianluca Rosania |Principal at Booking.com
- Javier Pérez Trigo | Enterprise Sales Manager at Google Cloud
During the live event, it was announced that Vivocha, technology company of Covisian Group, recently won one of the awards of the "Build an Agent"contest, held by Google, for the best demo (click here to see it).
Later on, the talented start ups that made it to the finale of the acceleration program were presented:
If you are interested in watching the recording of the event click here.
For any further information on the Spanish edition of the accelerating program "Make No Little Plans", please visit the website of Covisian Group.