Join us on March 5th at 2pm GMT for a live webinar and learn how you can use a multi-channel approach to provide better customer service.
Over the past five years, the ways in which consumers communicate, gather information, and make decisions on the purchase of products and services has changed dramatically. Customers now use multiple channels to access information which has made consumers much more attentive and demanding.
The proper management of customer service is now a necessity for most businesses. But when it comes to implementing a proper multi-channel strategy, numerous options are available and many decisions must be made. How do you contact your old new visitors online? Who interacts with them? Which channels works better and do you use? How can you provide great support and increase the conversion rates, but keep costs low?
Engaging with and supporting your customers online requires a new approach and different logic compared to the traditional telephone support.
By using Vivocha to provide real-time support through Chat, Voice, and Video, and Zendesk as your help desk tool for customer support, you can create an exceptional customer experience while reducing overall service costs.
Vivocha and Zendesk are pleased to invite you to this FREE webinar on March 5th.
We will discuss the following topics:
- Why differentiating in customer support can make all the difference
- Improving the overall customer experience while reducing contact center costs
- The best ways to engage with customers before, during, and after a purchase
This is the AGENDA
- Welcome and speakers presentation
- Vivocha: Discover How real-time support improves the customer experience and reduces contact center costs
- Zendesk: Multi-Channel: the only way to great customer service
- Live Demo
- Q&A Session